Sunday, April 25, 2010

34 Weeks!!!

Here I am at 34 weeks. This week, my mom came up and we went shopping for mother-of-the-groom dresses. We had so much fun just schlepping around! This was also an exciting week for me, because it was my last week of work!!! Josh and I have been discussing this for a long time, and we both decided that my staying home with the baby would be the best option for us and Dax. I cannot explain how excited I am to be able to be at home with the baby! I could not imagine having to take him to daycare every day. I feel so blessed, and I look forward to seeing Dax grow each and every day, and not missing a single part of him growing up!!!

1 comment:

  1. 4D ultrasounds to make sure that everything is going well (and to hopefully find out the gender!)

    ReplyDelete